Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ryker Turns 1!!

I'm not quite sure how this sweet boy is already 1, this boy is growing up way too fast! Does anyone know how to freeze time? Ryker has the cutest little personality and I love seeing it bloom even more each and every day! He can now take 4-5 steps on his own but still likes to crawl more because he knows he can get around faster! He loves strangers, he is always smiling and flirting with the ladies! He has 14 teeth now and is getting a few more in! He is extremely tall - in the 90th percentile for height- and can only fit into 18 month pajamas! He is my little climber- he climbs onto everything-he has learned to climb into our bed all by himself, climbs into cupboards- on top of tables-lets just say I have my hands full with him! He has this fake laugh that he does now whenever someone else is laughing and he doesn't know why, it is the cutest thing ever! He likes to put everything into his mouth still! He likes to bite so watch out! He is constantly getting into trouble but I wouldn't have it any other way! He is perfect!




                                    








No comments:

Post a Comment