Monday, February 24, 2014

Baby Boy

Okayy seriously? How is it possible that I almost have a toddler already!?!? It seems like my baby boy was just born the other day, it is crazy how fast they grow! EVERY mom says this, but now that I am a mom, I am a firm believer, cherish every single moment because you will never get those moments back with them.

 It makes me sad to picture my little boy growing up, being a crazy teenager, going to college, getting married, and someday having a baby of his own. It literally makes me teary eyed writing this post right now. It is so amazing that he chose me to be his mother, to guide him through this life, to help him grow as an individual. It is a HUGE responsibility! The way I raise him will affect the rest of his life...scary thought! I am just so grateful that we have the firm foundation of the gospel in our life to help us guide him through this journey. I am so blessed to have been chosen to be his mother on this earth, I am going to try my best to raise him to be the best man possible, a true gentleman, and someone that is kind to others, but yet still masculine ;] I feel so blessed to have him call me mommy!

From just a few days old...

To Now....





No comments:

Post a Comment