Tuesday, June 10, 2014

15 weeks pregnant with baby #2

I cant believe I am already posting baby bump picture with my second child! I am so excited to add another addition to our family :] Also, we are in California for the summer so I don't have my cute chalkboard, but for the end of my pregnancy I will, so bear with the mirror shots for a few months!


How far along?  15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds
Maternity clothes?  just buying clothes that will stretch! No maternity clothes yet!
Stretch marks? Not yet, keeping my fingers crossed I don't get any again!
Best moment this week: Getting to see baby in the ultrasound!
Miss Anything? not really.
Movement: none yet!
Food cravings: I had fried pickles for the first time- i could eat them everyday!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: not really
Gender: I already know buy I am keeping it a secret until I announce it in a cute way!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy HAPPY happy Beyond Belief :)
Looking forward to: Announcing the gender!


No comments:

Post a Comment