Friday, February 15, 2013

25 Weeks Pregnant!!!


How far along?  25 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs (probably alot more i will know for sure next week at my doc appt)!
Maternity clothes? I am mostly just buying clothes I can wear now and after Im pregnant!
Stretch marks? Nope. I really hope I never get them!
Best moment this week: we bought our carseat and stroller!!! :]
Miss Anything?
being able to sleep through the entire night!
Movement: tons and tons, still gets me excited every time!
Food cravings: not really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yessss! I feel huge!
Gender: my little man!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy happy HAPPY :)
Looking forward to: getting everything in order, Im stressing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment