Saturday, February 2, 2013

24 Weeks Pregnant!!!!


How far along?  24 Weeks! (and 5 days)

Total weight gain/loss: about 13 lbs now!
Maternity clothes?
I can still fit into all my normal clothes, even jeans still!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby kick from the outside! My stomach will all of a sudden jolt! its so cool!!!!
Miss Anything?
laying on my back!!
Movement: Yes all the time, I love love love feeling him move!
Food cravings: not really this week...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yessss! I love having a bump, even though i just look like I'm getting chunky! haha
Gender: MANLY MAN!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Beyond Belief :)
Looking forward to: Getting our crib and starting to set up the nursery! I cant wait to get the nursery finished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment