Tuesday, January 22, 2013

23 Weeks Pregnant!!!!


 
How far along?  23 Weeks! (Time is flying by)!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: about 13 lbs now!
Maternity clothes? Still fitting into my normal clothes, surprisingly my jeans even fit still!

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Feeling Baby Boy kick tons and tons!
Miss Anything?
being tan, but that's just because its winter right now! haha
Movement: Yes all the time, especially in class, I think he already hates school!
Food cravings: salt and vinegar chips! YUM
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yessss! I have a bump finally!! He keeps poking out more and more everyday!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting the Nursery set up so I can stop stressing!

1 comment: