Tuesday, January 22, 2013

22 Weeks Pregnant!


 
How far along?  22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs now!
Maternity clothes? Still fitting into my normal clothes!

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Going to our appointment and having a 3D ultrasound! Baby boy was covering his face with his hand though so we didn't get a good face shot!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of!
Movement: Yes all day everyday! I LOVE it :]
Food cravings: still popcorn and ice cream!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I just look fat though! haha
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, im starting to wonder if it will ever pop out or stay in the whole way through?
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, loving life!!! :)
Looking forward to: buying baby stuff for our sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment