Friday, January 4, 2013

20 Weeks Pregnant!


How far along?  20 weeks & 5 days.. I am a little late on blogging this week.
Total weight gain/loss: about 9 lbs now!
Maternity clothes? Still fitting into my normal clothes, I'm thinking within a few weeks I will need some though!

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Feeling lots and lots of movement! Daddy finally felt his first kick!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of!

Movement: Yes pretty much every day, it is seriously the coolest thing ever!!! 
Food cravings: Um.. Not so much this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I'm in the "awkward" stage where people cant tell I'm pregnant, but i look like i might be getting a belly on me!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but i can tell it is changing!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy  :)
Looking forward to: my next ultrasound appointment in 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment