Tuesday, December 18, 2012

18 Weeks Pregnant!!!!


How far along? 18 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: gained 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but i think i am going to start getting a belly soon...i hope :]

Stretch marks? No, thank goodness!
Sleep: Pretty great, but sometime I wake up and im on my back, which is a no no! eek :/
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a baby BOY!!!!

Miss Anything? Nope, loving life!
Movement: I think i felt something, but we saw him moving around a TON today at my appointment! his heart rate was 148 :]
Food cravings: Real food!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I have been one lucky girl!
Have you started to show yet:  I definitely have a pooch!
Gender: BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: SO HAPPY and SO EXCITED!!

Looking forward to: Feeling my baby boy move around a lot more :]


Bought our baby boy his first pajamas today after our appointment! Alex picked one out and I picked one out... I bet you know which one Alex picked ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment