Saturday, December 15, 2012

17 Weeks Pregnant!!!



How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: gained 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but i have bought 2 cute shirts for when i need them :]

Stretch marks? Luckily, no!
Sleep: I have to wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but besides that its GREAT!
Best moment this week: My sweet husband has given me so many back massages :]

Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: Pretty sure I felt Baby K squirming around, but it may have been my imagination?
Food cravings: Still loving popcorn, and apples are a must have every day!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I have been one lucky girl!
Have you started to show yet:  I definitely have a pooch, most people still don't believe I am 17 weeks pregnant though!
Gender: WE FIND OUT MONDAY DECEMBER 17th!!!!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: SO HAPPY and SO EXCITED!!

Looking forward to: BABY BOY OR BABY GIRL????? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment