Thursday, December 6, 2012

16 Weeks Pregnant!!!

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 7 pounds
 Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope, but i just bought some stretch mark cream today to hopefully prevent them!!
Best moment this week: I think my tummy grew just a tiny bit :]
Miss anything: Not really
Movement: No I cant wait until I feel something!!
  Food cravings: Not this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I'm a lucky one!
Have you started to show yet: I can tell I have a little baby bump, not sure if anyone else can!
  Gender: Anyone have a guess??? I find out in a week and a half :]
Labor Signs: Nope!
  Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy :)
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby K is a Boy or Girl!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment