Friday, November 30, 2012

15 Weeks Pregnant!!

I finally got this super cute chalkboard to track my pregnancy :]

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 7 pounds
 Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope, I really hope i never have to answer yes to this question!
Best moment this week: Going to my 15 week appointment and setting up our appointment to find out the GENDER :]
Miss anything: Not really
Movement: No I'm dying for something!
  Food cravings: Popcorn, which is so weird because before i got pregnant i hated popcorn!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Not really, i think i have a little bump but no one can really tell
  Gender: ??Take some Guesses :] I find out at my next appointment December 17!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
  Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby K is a boy or Girl!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment