Friday, February 15, 2013

26 Weeks Pregnant!


How far along?  26 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds! (HOLY COW)
Maternity clothes? still working with what I've got but i think i should shop pretty dang soon!
Stretch marks? No :]
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and seeing everything is still going great! baby has a strong heart beat :]
Miss Anything?
not having back pain, my middle back hurts all the time! (but my sweet hubby gives me massages)
Movement: Yes all the time, i swear he is going to be a strong boy, he kicks so hard!
Food cravings: chocolate (probably because its valentines week)!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Ohhh i sure have! People look at me funny though, I think people are afraid to ask if im pregnant or not!
Gender: sweet boy!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in! I wonder if it will ever poke out??
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :]
Looking forward to: holding him in my arms (is it too soon)???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment