Thursday, April 11, 2013

34 Weeks Pregnant!!!



How far along?  34 Weeks!!! Getting so close! I AM SO EXCITED :]
Total weight gain/loss: about 29 lbs now! YIKES, probably even more by now!

Maternity clothes? living in my leggings :]
Stretch marks? Not yet, hopefully i can hold out for a couple more weeks!
Best moment this week: Getting the Nursery all set up :] I LOVE IT! (i will do a separate blog with pictures)
Miss Anything?
not feeling like a fat lady after walking up stairs huffing and puffing!
Movement: Tons all over my stomach!
Food cravings: just food, i love it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: yes I'm huge!
Gender: baby boy
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks still
Belly Button in or out? out now finally!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy HAPPY happy Beyond Belief :)
Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet Ryker! I am getting so excited, im so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment