Monday, March 25, 2013

31 weeks pregnant!!!

How far along? 31 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds!
Maternity clothes?  still buying normal clothes that i can wear now and when im not pregnant!
Stretch marks? Not yet ... hopefully i can make it a few more weeks!
Best moment this week: going to Arizona to see my family and having an amazing baby shower thrown for me by my mom and sister!!
Miss Anything?
not having back or rib pain!
Movement: all all all the time! I swear he never stops!
Food cravings: Sour Patch Straws :] the strawberry ones!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: definitely!
Gender: baby boy!
Labor Signs: Nope, just some braxton hicks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in!!!!
crazy!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :]

Looking forward to: my doctors appointment next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment