Friday, November 30, 2012

I am officially PREGGO :]


This was taken when I had hit my twelve weeks of being PREGNANT! It is still so weird to say that! I am loving every minute of it though! Lets start from the beginning, well we were not trying to get pregnant, I missed 1 pill and this little miracle came to us :] We are beyond excited though! I took a pregnancy test on our one year anniversary September 10,and it came out positive! (I was cramping and it wasn't my period, so i Googled the symptom and it said it was a sign of pregnancy)!! I had so many emotions running through my mind, i didn't tell Alex right away, we were headed to salt lake to stay in a hotel for our anniversary so while he was getting the car washed, I put together a cute way to tell him(and believe me he had NO idea what was coming)!

I wrapped up my glasses case and told him I had an anniversary gift to give him before we left on our trip to Salt Lake! He opened it thinking it was going to be something dumb like an engraved pen or something haha but instead he got the surprise of his life! He opened it and almost didn't believe me at first, he thought it might be a joke! Once he saw I was serious, he was so excited!!!! We cant wait to be parents and this has been such a blessing in our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment